Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols killed 168 people in Oklahoma City, including 19 children.
The Rock and Roll Hall of fame opened in Cleveland, Ohio.
Grateful Dead frontman Jerry Garcia dies.
Drew Barrymore table danced for David Letterman on his talk show, and, with her back to the audience, flashed David by lifting up her shirt.
Dolly (the clone) the Sheep was born on July 5th, and lived for seven years.
Pop Star Selena was killed by the ex-president of her fan club.
Popular Movies in 1995 include Babe, Braveheart, Leaving Las Vegas, The Usual Suspects, Toy Story, Apollo 13, Dead Man Walking.
The George Forman Lean Mean Grilling Machine was released.
People have been meeting online via Match.com since 1995.
An estimated 150 million people watch as the not guilty verdict is read in the O. J. Simpson verdict.
An unprecedented heat wave strikes the Midwestern United States Temperatures exceed 104°F in the afternoon for 5 straight days. At least 3000 people die, 750 in Chicago, Illinois alone.
Christopher Reeve became a quadriplegic after being thrown from a horse during an equestrian competition in Virginia.
* Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
* Waterfalls - TLC
* Kiss From a Rose - Seal
* On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
* Another Night - Real McCoy
* Fantasy - Mariah Carey
* Take a Bow - Madonna
* This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
* I Know - Dionne Farris
* Freaks Like Me - Adina Howard
* Run-Around - Blues Traveler
* I Can Love You Like That - All-4-One
* Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? - Bryan Adams
* Always - Bon Jovi
* Boombastic / In the Summertime - Shaggy
* Total Eclipse of the Heart - Nicki French
* You Are Not Alone - Michael Jackson
* Let Her Cry - Hootie and The Blowfish
* Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow