Woodstock '94 commemorates the original 1969 weekend-long concert. Green Day and Nine Inch Nails join Bob Dylan and the Allman Brothers.
Ninety-five million viewers watch O. J. Simpson and Al Cowlings drive along Los Angeles freeways in history's most exciting low-speed chase. OJ was arrested in the killings of wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and friend, Ronald Goldman (June 18).
Tonya Harding wins the national Figure Skating championship title but is stripped of her title following an attack on her rival Nancy Kerrigan. Nancy Kerrigan did well for herself with endorsements and also winning the Silver Medal in the Olympics in 1994.
Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley were married for a very brief time.
Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was beaten to death by an inmate at the Columbia Correctional Institution.
Popular Movies in 1994: Forrest Gump, The Lion King, True Lies, The Shawshank Redemption, Pulp Fiction.
Tensions start over Inspection of Nuclear Plants in North Korea.
The death of Richard Nixon. "We don't have him to kick around any more".
Rock Star Kurt Cobain commits suicide.
Bill Clinton is accused of sexual harassment while he was Governor of Arkansas (May 6).
The Wonderbra was invented.
The English Channel is opened joining England to France for the first time.
* The Sign - Ace of Base
* I Swear - All-4-One
* I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
* The Power of Love - Celine Dion
* Hero - Mariah Carey
* Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb and Nine Stories
* Breathe Again - Toni Braxton
* All For Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting
* Bump N' Grind - R. Kelly
* Again - Janet Jackson
* I'll Remember - Madonna
* Whatta Man - Salt-N-Pepa
* Wild Night - John Mellencamp and Me'shell Ndegeocello
* Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John
* Fantastic Voyage - Coolio
* Baby I Love Your Way - Big Mountain
* If You Go - John Secada
* Back and Forth - Aaliyah
* Now and Forever - Richard Marx