Bill Clinton wins the election and becomes President of the U.S..
The largest Mall in America 'Minnesota's Mall of America' is constructed spanning 78 acres.
DNA Fingerprinting is Invented.
Princess Diana and Prince Charles separated and later divorced shortly after his affair with long time love Camilla Parker Bowels was revealed.
Long Island Lolita Amy Fisher shot the wife of her lover, Joey Buttafuocco (pronounced Butt-a-foo-co), Mary Jo Buttafuocco in the face. Mary Jo survived and later divorced her husband.
Woody Allen (age 56) left his long-term partner Mia Farrow after she discovered his secret affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn (age 21).
Singer Sinead O'Connor best known for her hit Nothing Compares 2 U, tore up a picture of Pope John Paul II on Saturday Night Live, declaring 'Fight the real enemy.'
Johnny Carson hosts The Tonight Show for the last time. He had ruled late-night television for 20 years.
Popular Movies in 1992 include Unforgiven, The Crying Game, Howards End, Sister Act, Aladdin, The Player, Basic Instinct, A League Of Their Own, Wayne's World.
"Friends don't let friends drive drunk" - U.S. Dept. of Transportation.
Booty-shaking dancing entered the mainstream with Sir Mixx-a-Lot's Baby Got Back.
* End of the Road - Boyz II Men
* Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-Lot
* Jump - Kriss Kross
* Save the Best for Last - Vanessa Williams
* Baby-Baby-Baby - TLC
* Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton
* My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue
* Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers
* All 4 Love - Color Me Badd
* Just Another Day - Jon Secada
* I Love Your Smile - Shanice
* To Be With You - Mr. Big
* I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
* Black or White - Michael Jackson
* Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
* I'll Be There - Mariah Carey
* November Rain - Guns N' Roses
* Life Is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
* This Used to Be My Playground - Madonna